Download The Dawn Cluster

Get it on Google Play

One Small Step for Mark...

I promised myself time and time again that I would start a blog, yet here we are in 2017 and only now have I finally took the plunge. What straw broke the camel's back? The straw of all straws - I have completed the first draft of my labor of love, a book trilogy that I first conceived of back in '99. It will be here that I post news and updates, and along the way, musings and rants and reviews and useless chatter. See? I've sold you already. You're hooked, anticipating each crafted and professional post, wonderful words I will use to tell you a tale. Alas, I hereby christen this blog The Script of Schultis!


Too much?


Scale it back?


Eh.


I've gone too far already.

Comments

Reader Pulse

Author Mark J. Schultis Books

Teaser

Popular Posts