Download The Dawn Cluster

Get it on Google Play

A New Year in Half-Full Swing

One might think that usually a New Year's blog should drop around, I don't know, New Year's. Well, I don't roll that way. I like to wait a week. Size up the new year, see what it's made of.

Either that or I'm behind. I will let you decide. Choose your own motive. Like Bandersnatch, am I right?

2018 was a big year for me. This blog was all about fulfilling a childhood dream, a decades old passion that wouldn't die out. And last year, as I put myself out there and got to know the Writers Community, I learned a lot. 

- I don't give myself enough credit. (Writers do tend to be our own worst critics.)

- Every writer has been through the same pitfalls and obstacles - not just the obvious ones.

- Helping each other never hurts. It only strengthens the community.

So, while I ponder my next move - okay, my next five moves - I want to take the chance to 'do onto others.' Exposure is one of the most vital keys to an author's success, and interviews are a great way to learn about an author.

Look here soon for an interview or two with my peers in the Indie Community and maybe you'll find your next great read!



Photo via <a href="
https://www.goodfreephotos.com/

Comments

Reader Pulse

Author Mark J. Schultis Books

Teaser

Popular Posts