Download The Dawn Cluster

Get it on Google Play

Showing Some Love


Great googily moogily it's cold here. Seriously, Hoth cold. But I reference the weather for a reason, because I have been hibernating in a sense. A reflective state, contemplating where to go to next. I'm working on something a little different than The Dawn Cluster. I'm also brainstorming another project as well, but I admit, that is a concept I'm not quite ready for. I look out into the Writing Community and see authors who say the same thing. I'm talking about toggling between genres. Tropes and cliches and expectations need to change as you lend your voice to a different genre. Or do they? Some genres overlap, even when you wouldn't expect.

Science Fiction and Fantasy have been a cornerstone in my life as far back as I can recall. Not only were those books and films more appealing aesthetically, but the underpins, the messages being taught, the dangers they warned us of, made each experience something I could draw upon in my own life. Both the Science Fiction and Fantasy genres allow us to say the things that need to be said, but in such a thought provoking and entertaining way by sugar coating it with mind candy. I've dabbled with Sci-Fi, but for February, I'm Focusing on Fantasy, and giving the spotlight to three of my peers. So stay tuned for upcoming interviews with a trio of great Fantasy authors!

Meanwhile, I'm going to warm things up and show some love. Starting Friday and until February 15th, ALL THREE BOOKS of The Dawn Cluster are only $0.99!!! That's $2.98 for the entire saga! If you haven't started yet, or need to finish your trilogy, now's the time!


Comments

Reader Pulse

Author Mark J. Schultis Books

Teaser

Popular Posts