Download The Dawn Cluster

Get it on Google Play

Wrapping An Anniversary Box

Summertime is upon us. Patriotic themed beverages and snacks are on sale, amusement park commercials are being broadcast, and summer movie season is well underway. This means two things - first, it means that back to school supplies will be found in your neighborhood Wal Mart in about four days, and second, it means we're approaching June 26th, the day when my first book went on sale. But The Dawn Cluster's been apart of me for, as of next month, 20 years!

It was 1999, while working in the video department of Phar Mor, when I scribbled the first draft of the first chapter into a 100 page compostion notebook. Originally titled 'The First Clash - Part 1', this beginning of a cosmic tale would become a creative driving force that would help me through college, the start of my adult life and well into parenthood. Now, it's out there for all of you, hopefully entertaining and thrilling you, but after a year, I should do something to mark the occasion, right?

Behold:
The pre-order is now up for The Dawn Cluster ebook Box Set! Whether you've been a holdout or you prefer your epics contained into a single file, now you can follow Terik, Garett, Melina, Ethan, Kaynic and Dett as they face the trials and tragedies of The Dawn Cluster in one complete volume!

I will probably do a sale or two this summer, and I'm currently working on new paperback editions, so keep an eye out!

Pre-Order The Dawn Cluster Digital Box Set!


Comments

Reader Pulse

Author Mark J. Schultis Books

Teaser

Popular Posts