Download The Dawn Cluster

Get it on Google Play

Blog Post 10: Blog Harder

"Hello There."

Sorry, couldn't help it. I've had Obi Wan on the brain, anticipating the Final Season of The Clone Wars. That Disney+ is addictive, isn't it? With this, Netflix, Hulu... I'm waiting for TriStar% and a Hook sequel.

So yeah, its been some months. I wasn't ghosting you, trust me. I've kept quiet recently, but also I've kept busy.

2019 was a year of changes. I changed genres for a bit under a pen name, as well as welcomed a change in my daytime career. It was for the best, too. My outlook's been better and I think it's had a positive impact on my work.

I started drafting some short works, mostly in The Dawn Cluster universe, and wouldn't you know, one of them struck an indie press's fancy. 'Last Shuttle to Sirius' was published earlier this month in the Winter 2020 issue of Kyanite Press. I'm now counted among a community of gifted speculative fiction authors, and I thought, it's February, maybe Focus on Fantasy again?

Stay Tuned...

Read 'Last Shuttle to Sirius' in Kyanite Press Winter 2020


Comments

Reader Pulse

Author Mark J. Schultis Books

Teaser

Popular Posts