Download The Dawn Cluster

Get it on Google Play

You Didn’t Think I Was Gone, Did You? I’m Never Gone! You See?

Happy Friday the 13th!

The reports of my death were nonexistent, yet even if they were true, they’d have been exaggerated. No, frankly, I’ve haven’t had much to say. 2022 was the year many of us had to start trudging back to a semblance of normalcy, which I might add has more pros than cons. But  I’ve been more focused since then on father and husband duties. That’s not to say I haven’t been toiling away…

2022 may not have been super eventful but it was noteworthy as it began with my involvement in STORYHACK’s SIDEARM & SORCERY Vol 1 and ended with my apocalyptic tale CLARITY finding a new home in the pages of DARK HORSES Magazine. Earlier this year I was thrilled that my story A SHILLING FOR YOUR TROUBLES was included in SIDEARM & SORCERY Vol 2, and yes, readers of Vol. 1 will notice a certain connective thread that has been intentionally included in several  of my ‘unsettling and morbid’ works of late. Hmmm…. could I be planning something?


I also did some advanced mathematics and determined it’s been five years since I published The Dawn Cluster. Perhaps a sale is called for? Keep your eyes peeled in a few days…


So… what about that book I claimed to be writing? Well, I’m relieved to say it is finally finished! Slightly over three years to the day I started it, my next novel had an ending. (As well as a tie-in short story I’m currently shopping about.) Now, with this book I’m being careful to build hype and promote effectively. I’ve queried a few agents and agencies but I’ll be honest, none have bitten. That doesn’t deter me, though. I am planning to likely release it as a Kindle Unlimited exclusive before the end of the year. Now, it may not remain exclusive too deep into 2024, but we must try new things from time to time, right?


Even though I’m not revealing the book or cover or release date yet, I still want to whet your appetite with something…


How about a brochure?




Comments

Reader Pulse

Author Mark J. Schultis Books

Teaser

Popular Posts